Monday 2 September 2013

Goodbye Portugal, Hello Spain

I have never crossed a border on foot until today. It was easier than I expected. From Portugal to Spain is simply a walk across a bridge. If only it were that easy all around the world.

Today's photos:
1. Today's walking posse.
2. Last steps before entering Spain
3. The view across the river
4. I must be in Spain now.
5. Walking done for the day; shade, drinks and lunch is the reward.
6. The best view from a laundry that I have ever seen.
7. The view from the cathedral garden.


2 comments:

  1. And I worried about you being lonely! We really have a great God. After 20 days, I've discovered how to expand your photos to save and wow, it is all about perspectives and what can be seen in the bigger picture! L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! Hoping to go with my family in May, 2015!

    ReplyDelete