Thursday 20 June 2013

Follow the way

I will be seeing a lot of yellow arrows on my walk. Unless I get completely lost..

Perhaps with this on my backpack I will be more able to get the right help as people try to make sense of the crazy gibbering foreigner. I have at least learnt 'hello' in Portuguese.

It's so much easier to join a forum than to walk 700km. But I've got the badge so now I better do the walk. It's very cool to get a letter from Spain. The Camino De Santiago forum has been a great place to do some research.

This is a bit of a test post to see if I can blog from my phone using email. It will let me take a photo and then write what I want as it happens. Then later when I'm able I can send the email. Twitterfeed then makes the posts to facebook and Twitter automatically.

I still haven't decide what technology I will take or how connected I will allow myself to stay. Minimum is probably phone, kindle and a proper camera. Oh and the solar powered charger.

Sent while mobile..

2 comments: