Monday 24 June 2013

Time to climb the nearest mountain

I should have done this walk a long time ago. I have lived here for a decade and drive around this mountain practically every day.  Several people have told me I need to do some hill walks to get ready for the Camino. I also got my new camera today, pocket size with a 20x zoom and wifi for transferring shots to share online. So when our internet connection stopped working I decided to leave the gear research for today and get out for a walk while it's not raining. I did about half the distance I will need to do each day once I start, though it won't be as hilly as Blackwall Mountain. Great views from the top and incredible bush setting in the middle of suburbia. 

The Camino can start where you are.. and my legs are tired. They are not ready for this yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment